The Public Works Department employs approximately ten (10) full-time employees with 2-seasonal employees. They are responsible for the administration, design, construction, maintenance and operation of the City's streets, street lights, bridges, water, sewer, storm drainage, vehicle fleet and park facilities. The Department takes great pride in its' responsibility for maintaining the City's public works infrastructure. The employees are committed to providing excellent delivery of quality service at all times. This service delivery will be accomplished in a cost effective and professional manner using the most progressive technological and personnel resources that are made available to the Department.
It is our goal to reach out and understand the service level expectations of our citizens and to provide those services that enhance the quality of life for the community in which we live, play and work.
If you should have a problem with any of the items below, feel free to contact City Hall, where a work order can be issued and we can properly address the problem.
- Water leaks, leak tests;
- Manholes: storm drains, sanitary sewer drains, sewer back-ups, etc;
- Pressure test fire hydrants;
- Water and sewer line locates;
- Meter readings;
- Street repairs, curb repairs, culvert repairs, bridge repairs;
- General maintenance of City-owned facilities;
- General repair and maintenance of all lift stations;
- Repair and general maintenance of City-owned fleet;
- Repair and general maintenance of City-owned mechanical equipment;
- Continual operation of wastewater facilities, including necessary lab test and required reporting;
- Water testing and required reporting.
|Currently Vacant||Public Works Director||405-485-9392|