The Blanchard Municipal Court is a 'Court Not of Record' and serves as the judicial branch of Blanchard's City government. The Municipal Court is setup with three (3) separate courts to impartially hear and adjudicate traffic violations, juvenile violations and environmental issues (other code violations) to determine the defendant's innocence or guilt in a just, speedy and cost effective manner.
A 'Court Appearance' date is located on the front of all citations. The 'Court Appearance' date is the date by which the citation must be paid or if you want to go before the judge, then that is the date you will do so.
Method of Payments
Fines are payable by money orders, cashier's checks, checks or cash in person. Credit cards or debit cards are accepted on-line. To pay on-line see Court Fines on the home page.
- You must sign in by 2:30 p.m. for Traffic Court.
- You must sign in by 3:30 p.m. for Juvenile and Compliance Court.
- Blanchard Municipal Court starts promptly at their specified time on court dates.
- Court dates are subject to change.
- You must be on the docket if you want to speak with the prosecutor or call the court clerk for an appointment with the prosecutor.
|Katie Huddleston||Court Clerk||405-485-9392-ext. 103|
|Randy Brink||Municipal Judge|