Call 1-877-785-2605 if you have any questions so we can be of service to you!!
Waste Connections provides trash service for the City of Blanchard. The following is a few guidelines for new trash service. They are using the new automated truck system for your service.
1. Poly carts should be placed with the lid opening facing the street and the handle facing the house. Please place within two (2) feet from the curb so the automated arm can pick them up.
2. Carts should not be placed within five (5) feet of mailboxes, fences, parked cars or other objects.
3. Items cannot be placed on top of the cart, as any items placed on top the cart will fall to the ground when the automated arm picks them up.
4. Please do not overfill your cart so that the lid will close properly. Bagging your trash before you put it in your cart will help prevent blowing trash when it is dumped. If you need an additional cart, they are available and may be ordered by contacting the utility clerk at the city of Blanchard.
5. The trucks will run one side of the street at a time. If they pass your house, it may be just a little while before they come back to get the other side. “They will be back.”
6. If you have multiple carts, put them three to four (4) feet apart so the automated arms can get around each of them. The City staff and Waste Connections will be available to answer any questions you have concerning your new trash service.
Please call 1-877-785-2605. If you need additional carts or containers contact city hall at 405-485-9392.
Thank you for allowing us to be of service, City of Blanchard and Waste Connections