Juvenile Court was established in July of 2014. Court is held on the 3rd Thursday of each month unless otherwise noted when in conflict with holidays or other conflicts.Juvenile Court hears and determines all prosecutions of violation of the city code (except traffic) by a juvenile is charged, including the prosecution transferred to the court in accordance with applicable law.
Method of Payment:Fines are payable by money orders, cashier's checks, checks or cash in person at city hall. Credit cards or debit cards are accepted on-line. To pay on-line or see Court Fines in the DOC CENTER.
* You must sign in at 3:30 p.m. prior to court appearance.
* Court begins promptly at 4:00 p.m.
* Court dates are subject to change.
* ALL minors must have a parent or guardian present on your 'court appearance'
date to go before the municipal judge.
* Therefore, you must be on the docket if you want to speak with the prosecutor or
call the court clerk for an appointment with the prosecutor.
If you have questions regarding Juvenile Court, please contact the court clerk.