We thank the citizens of Blanchard in advance for their help in keeping our City clean.
* Should be placed at the curb by 6:00 a.m. and no more than three (3) days
before your pickup date. Up to four (4) cubic yards per month. If you have more
than four (4) cubic yards over the limit, contact the utilities clerk for a special
bulky waste pickup.
* Items should be at least five (5) feet from mailboxes, gas meters, cars, shrubs,
or anything else that could interfere with hand loading or mechanical.
* For the same reason, items should be set at least ten (10) feet away from utility
poles, to prevent contact with overhead power lines.
* Pickup is for household items not normally picked up with your regular polycart
residential trash service.
* Must be in a size and length that will fit in the hopper of the garbage truck.
Here's What We Can Pick Up
* Must be able to be lifted and handled by two (2) people and manageable.
* Discarded household appliances, water tanks, discarded furniture, and
* Extra large cardboard boxes (broken down and tied into tight bundles).
* Trees, limbs and wood scrap (tied and bundled, maximum length of four (4) feet,
not more than fifty-five (55 lbs) pounds.
* Fencing (up to four (4) panels).
* Non-contracted remodeling waste that is containerized (that is, leftovers from do-
* Appliances must not contain freon, such as old refrigerators and window air
conditioners, compressor must be removed or it has a sticker showing certified
We Are Prohibited From Picking Up
* Hospitals/medical waste or hazardous waste of any kind.
* Poisons, acids and caustics, explosives.
* Dirt and rock, bricks (concrete).
* Sewage and liquid waste, nuclear materials.
* Gasoline, kerosene, oils and other fuels.
* Propane tanks, degreasers, lubricants, brake fluid, antifreeze, batteries.
* Tires and rims, car batteries.
* Sheet rock or roofing items.
* Contracted construction, reconstruction, demolition and repair waste.
* Storm debris.
If Your Residential Trash Service Day is: Your Bulky Waste Day is:
* Mondays 1st Friday
* Tuesdays 2nd Friday
* Wednesdays 3rd Friday
* Thursdays 4th Friday
Mattress Removal Information